Wednesday, July 28, 2010

19 pounds 9 ounces!



Please excuse my family's kitchen but they were heading out the door for church without cleaning up. Also they put me in a bumpo on a kitchen counter which is very irresponsible even though they say they only do it when they are working at the kitchen counter. I wouldn't say anything to my Mummy about it though as she may blow up. Anyhow just wanted to let you all know that I am so big and chunky I make the other babies all wish they were me. Yes, I am 19 pounds and 9 ounces and only 5 months old, I am also 28 inches long which puts me at the 100% percentile. I am such a high achiever! Now I must get some rest after fussing all day over my shots. I am not amused.

P.S. My mother seems to be in a "Devil may care" attitude today. You were warned.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I can't beleive my sister can type
and talk.What kind of baby girl can
do that?My sister is cool ,cute,and
is 20 pounds.Her laugh is funny and
her smile is cute.Some time she is
cute I just won't to eat her.Her legs are so big they big as my head.Somtimes I won't to call her
fat cheeks.
love
Bridgette

Amy D. said...

We love Rachel! What a little sweetheart. And don't let Anne fool you--she is the sweetest person alive and the best mum for her incredible family.