Sunday, February 19, 2012

Well it's been over a year since I last posted. Why? Well for the very few that check here every now and again I have no explanation. I have been going through some tough spots in my life, a lot happened in 2011. Perhaps I didn't want to post about the not so fantastic things but I may in the future. We had a family photo taken in the fall. I figured this was a good place to start my return. I should say here that I love my husband Rick, he is a spectacular man and I know I am very fortunate to have him in my life. I have 5 wonderful beautiful children, I forget how blessed I am to have them even though I find them exhausting at times! 2012 is going to be great!

2 comments:

HappyDay_KT said...

It's great to see you back to blogging!
I can't believe how much the family has changed and grown. Your little ones are so beautiful!

Amy D. said...

You are just the most amazing Mom, Anne! I just read all the posts about your darling, incredible children and remember why we feel such love and affinity for your family. Thank you, thank you!!! LOVE YOU!!